Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Goodyear home Grease Fire

Goodyear home Grease Fire

This fire was started by a grease pan getting too hot, this area of the home was affected the most. This room had to be completed gutted and remodeled. 

Photo of :Quinonez Home

Fire Damage – Phoenix Home

Fire Damage – Phoenix Home

Fire damage at this Phoenix home began in the kitchen but circulated a large amount of soot and smoke damage throughout the house. Pictured is a bedroom that required carpet cleaning and the use of dry sponge cleaning to remove the soot from the walls and ceiling.

Fire Loss in Avondale AZ

Fire Loss in Avondale AZ

this is a fire loss in Avondale, AZ. that SERVPRO of Litchfield / West Phoenix Helped Restore Due to Blown fuse in the Kitchen, smoke and soot spread out in the entire home.

Fire Loss in Buckeye, AZ

Fire Loss in Buckeye, AZ

This is a Fire Loss in Buckeye, AZ. that SERVPRO of Litchfield / West Phoenix Restored Due to a Circuit Breaker Malfunction. 90% of this property was totally damaged beyond repair.

Fire Damage in GoodYear AZ.

Fire Damage in GoodYear AZ.

this a Fire Damage Loss That SERVPRO of Litchfield / West Phoenix cleaned-up in GoodYear, AZ,

the Fire Started Due to a faulty Switch for the Water Heater. this fire was contained in 3 rooms but the smoke damage was in the entire home.

Fire & Smoke Damage to a Goodyear House

Fire & Smoke Damage to a Goodyear House

The heat from the flames, though they did not damage this section of the house in Goodyear, heated the nailheads that protruded to the surface of the drywall. The smoke residue required dry sponge cleaning to remove most of the sooty, combusted by-products of the fire. SERVPRO technicians can restore this home to its preloss condition.