Recent Before & After Photos

Mold remediation in Buckeye, AZ


This home in Buckeye, AZ was covered with mold. Mold is a fungus that grows in the form of multi cellular filaments called hyphae. Exposure to damp and moldy en... READ MORE



Water heater damage in Avondale, AZ


This flooded garage in Avondale, AZ was the result of hot water heater. It flooded garage, hallway, family room, closet and bathroom. Our custoemr was expecting... READ MORE



Flooded garage and bedroom in Goodyear, AZ


This flooded garage in Goodyear, AZ was the result of water softener, that flooded entire garage throughout and bedroom. Our professional technicians brought th... READ MORE



Flooded living room in Avondale, AZ


This flooded living room in Avondale, AZ was the result of broken fish tank. Water covered entire living room through family room. The after picture was taken o... READ MORE



Phoenix Building Suffers Water Damage Again


The standing water in the service corridor of this high-rise building in Phoenix was the result of another broken water line. The visible patchwork on the wall ... READ MORE



Commercial Cleaning Job


This business had a change in ownership and the new owners did not like how the previous owners kept up the office. They asked us to come in and clean and organ... READ MORE



Mold unseen in bathroom


Ms. Goodroad had a issues with mold that she was not aware of. She went under her bathroom sink to find something and found growth and a collapsing cabinet bott... READ MORE



Heavy Valley Storm


A heavy storm we had in Phoenix during the summer took a toll on this valley home. We received a call for a board up and typically board ups are for break ins o... READ MORE



Goodyear Home Flooded


This Flooded Home in Goodyear, AZ was the result of a broken pipe. If you look closely you can see the damages from the parts falling apart and it all falling o... READ MORE



Water Loss 2 days before christmas


This water loss was due to a pipe that burst under the bathroom sink and wasn't noticed until the family woke up the next day. We arrived to soaked carpet, base... READ MORE